Why have a personal trainer?
- A trainer can help you define your goals.
- A trainer can help you develop a self and effective fitness program.
- A trainer can motivate and coach you safely.
- A trainer will keep you on track to your goals.
- A trainer will help you be the best you can be so you can take care of those who count on you.
What does a personal trainer do?
A FLAC personal trainer helps you exercise efficiently and safely. Working with a personal trainer for a few sessions is sometimes all it takes for people to feel comfortable with independent exercise. For others, personal trainers are long-term partners on their journey to a healthier life. The following describes the most common services personal trainers provide:
- Fitness evaluation... This is a series of tests designed to assess cardiovascular fitness, body-fat percentage, flexibility and muscular strength and endurance.
- Personalized Exercise Program... An individualized exercise program is designed based on the individual’s fitness evaluation results and personal fitness and health goals.
- Supervised exercise... Personal attention during exercise is the primary function of personal trainers. Clients are given a detailed orientation that addresses the aerobic, strength and flexibility components of the exercise program. They are also educated about the fundamentals of strength and aerobic training, as well as the proper and safe use of equipment.
What are my personal training options?
- 1-on-1 on the Fitness Floor
- Group Personal Training
- Sports Specific Training
- Flexibility Training
- Functional Training
We offer 30 minute and 60 minute Personal Training Sessions. See the Program Director for training rates.
- Fitness Evaluation
- Goal Settings
- Heart Rate Evaluation
- Body Fat Evaluation
- Custom Designed Resistance Training Program
- Personal Attention & Motivation
All Four Lakes Athletic Club personal trainers are certified and will provide you with safe and effective sessions.