Below are instructions regarding online access at FLAC. This is a tremendous resource, which FLAC members can utilize for the following:
- Register for classes
- View upcoming events
- Book court time
- View your statement
- Pay your bill
- Set up reminder notifications.
In order to have online access, you need to have an account set up at the club.
First Time Users
- Click the button below, then click on “Access My Account” (lower left of screen)
- Type in your first and last name and the email address associated with your FLAC account.
- You will receive an email. Click on the link and follow the remaining instructions.
- Click the button below to access Club Automation.
- Use the “Login to FLAC” in the upper right hand side of the screen.
- Log in using your email address as your username and the password previously created